Thursday, May 1, 2008

USA Economic Stimulus Package

President George Bush has announced, as part of the economic stimulus package, to give each US taxpayer as much as US$800 by Spring.

Now you should know by now I am on personal speaking terms with George Bush, who gave me the go ahead to adapt his Bush - Hu joke for my Hu Han Rou blog entry a couple of months ago.

I just got off the phone with him and wants US residents to spend all of it on Erhus, Pipas and Dizis in my online store!

I will in turn use the proceeds to buy books from, a ring for my wife from Tiffany & Co., a Chevrolet Corvette and a piece of US real estate from Ebay.

The ultimate goal of stimulating the US economy is achieved. In fact I've already done my part by paying to go to a seminar full of motivational speakers from all over USA!

But the last time I checked, only 27% of US citizens have positive views of George Bush. So the rest of the 73% might try to go against him. Rats!


I'm just kidding if you haven't figured it out by now.

By the way, we're having a Lu Lin Sheng Erhu promotion for our mailing list subscribers which is ending pretty soon. If you are interested to know more, please join our mailing list by filling up the form on the top right hand corner of this page.


  1. LOL. I like your way of thinking better than Bush's... you have a well thought out plan!

  2. I just spent mine on my new Erhu ;)

    Thanks again, by the way :)


  3. Haha, that was actually pretty funny. If the government hadn't put my stimulus money towards an old illegitimate red-light ticket that I had refused to pay I'd be buying an erhu, but I just bought a pipa, so it's okay!